After taking his first win of the 2015 at the previous round in Rovinj, Hannes Arch put himself firmly back in contention for the Red Bull Air Race World Championship
Lifestyle & Travel
• Think tank urges continued focus on preventing ill health as research highlights that ill health and inactivity is not inevitable
• Age UK announce plans for annual “Greengross Lecture”
Missing breakfast has been identified as one of the most common causes of bad breath within teenagers, according to a new report.
Richard Hammond said it’s the most fun he’s ever had and Jeremy Clarkson said he loved it. No, they are not reminiscing about Top Gear, but instead about test driving a Wildcat
This year, thousands of Brits are rejecting foreign travel for a holiday in the UK. In fact, according to a recent study, 70% of Britons are planning a staycation break in 2015.
• Land Rover announces build of 2,000,000th Series Land Rover and Defender at Solihull manufacturing facility, UK
For the home cook, nothing is more frustrating than using inefficient tools. While countless gadgets on the market claim to help amateur chefs prepare a delicious gourmet meal with no fuss
A vital free resource which has helped thousands of new motorists to earn their driving licences then steer clear of trouble has undergone a massive revamp.
As nine in ten of us finalise our overseas holiday plans, new research reveals that it’s a toothbrush which is the most important item we take with us.
A pearly white Hollywood smile may be all the rage but it’s the natural look which has been voted for as the nation’s favourite celebrity smile
British sporting icons, Sir Bradley Wiggins and Victoria Pendleton, mentored some of Britain’s most talented young cyclists at the London Velodrome this week.
• 43% of Brits use TripAdvisor when researching holidays online, compared to 26% who ask family and friends
• Only 15% of us will visit a travel agent to research a holiday destination