Christmas can be a stressful time of year, so to make things easier, Travelzoo has put together this infographic identifying 7 key ways that you can easily become a Christmas hero.
Lifestyle & Travel
A third of Brits admit they ‘present pinch’
Nearly a third (30%) of Brits admit to keeping a Christmas present bought for someone else – because they like it so much
10% still paying for Christmas months later
Families hoping to be frugal this Christmas can enjoy the festive day for just over £100.
Brits abroad urged to consider consequences of drug crime
Each year British nationals on holiday are putting themselves at risk of arrest or detention for drug-related offending.
Despite the chaos and excitement of the festive period, almost a third (32%) of the British public have remembered vulnerable people in need by generously donating food to those in need across the country, according to a new survey published today.
• One in twenty (4.2%) will spend Christmas Day shopping online
• One in three (35.1%) Brits will not eat turkey for their Christmas meal
• Almost a fifth (15%) do not intend to send any Christmas cards
• One in ten (10.3%) Londoners will not buy presents
… and we’re officially the most organised in Europe, too
A global study by online marketplace eBay has revealed we buy more Christmas gifts for more people than any other nation in Europe surveyed.
You’ve nailed the recipes, sorted the entertainment and invited the guests, but when throwing a dinner party many people don’t feel confident choosing a wine to perfectly complement that signature dish. Luckily our handy guide will help you
The invention of the contraceptive pill for women is considered one of the most important developments in medicine of the 20th century.
• 150 million customers over 20 years
• Year-on-year growth drives expansion to new routes
• One year to go until the e320 goes into commercial service
• Cost: The cheapest Heathrow proposal
• Noise: No significant new communities in noise footprint, early morning landings could move 2 miles west; potential curtailing of night quota flights and provision of respite periods
Gaming is booming and mobile gaming is booming – and they’re both set to boom a whole lot further yet.
OK – so tell us something we didn’t know!