Marks & Spencer has today provided an update on the growth plans for its China business. In line with prior announcements Marks & Spencer has today confirmed that:
Towers Watson says that the precise impact of curbs on pensions tax relief proposed by Ed Miliband would depend on details that have not yet been spelt out.
The scale of the prison overcrowding crisis in England and Wales is laid bare today (Monday 2 March) as figures reveal that three in four men’s jails are holding more people than they are designed for.
A UK market for private placed debt could unlock £15 billion
The CBI is urging the next government to ‘mind the gap’ in the financial services sector’s ability to help unleash new long-term growth capital
• Advertised salaries rose 0.1% in January after flatlining in Q4 2014
• Leading indicator suggests employees are set to experience real wage growth of £2,477 compared to last year
Market-leading 2 year discount rate
Ahead of the Election, independent poll finds out which parties are currently winning over ‘Generation Rent’
• Research puts Labour policies firmly front of mind for voters but Milliband still fails to connect
UK public turning to alternative financial products for their pension in response to lack of time and savings
• 92.2% of UK pension planners would consider an alternative investment in order to quickly and effectively maximise their retirement income
If you have been following the price of oil over the last few months, the chances are you're a little confused. On the one hand you have the likes of
International Longevity Centre – UK makes the case for political consensus required to tackle “perfect storm” for savers
• Current policy not enough to secure adequate retirement incomes for many.
In some parts of Britain half the jobs are paying less than the living wage, the TUC revealed this week at the start of the second week of the TUC’s Fair Pay Fortnight.
More than three quarters of people nearing retirement are undecided on how they will fund their lifestyle, with new legislation bringing more freedom than ever for those aged 55 and over only 6 weeks away.