Comment, Politics

Dominic Kennedy’s ejection from BNP general meeting gets nasty

Dominic Kennedy's ejection from BNP general meeting gets nasty
February 16th, 2010
Author: Richard Henley Davis

Times reporter Dominic Kennedy has been ejected by some disgruntled members of the BNP at their un-extraordinary general meeting in a rather rough manner, which Nick Griffin apparently believes is down to the BNP not being a ‘soft’ on political correctness.

If you’re under the illusion that the BNP were ever ‘soft’ on political correctness then you have probably spent most of your life on a sustained diet of Nazi propaganda and tend to goose-step at line dancing competitions out of habit.

Did anyone in the BNP actually think this would be a good PR exercise? Probably, but given the genetic specimens that adorn the ranks of the BNP you can see why.

If Hitler could see the genetic stock that the BNP is comprised of he would call for an immediate extermination of most of their supporters, they are hardly Nietzsche’s supermen, not even supergran.

All this on the day that the BNP decide to change their political stance and invite non-whites to join their party (as long as they carry carry the trays, serve the drinks and say “Yes Massa”.

Is this what the BNP would like you or I to believe a legitimate political party behaves like? The image of Dominic’s nose being twisted upon ejection is one that I won’t forget, nor will anyone else in the public who saw those scenes in the media. So why did they remove Dominic in such an aggressive way?

Well apparently BNP London Assembly Member Richard Barnbrook, who is according to Labour MP Denis MacShane their and law and order spokesman (you couldn’t make this up), took umbrage to an article written by Dominic Kennedy about Mr Barnbrook.

Now, if a law and order spokesman thinks that this sort of man handling is acceptable behavior, then we really do have something to worry about should the influence of this man and his party be allowed to extend to our judicial system.

I am sure non-whites will be queueing around the block to join the BNP with such a warm welcome awaiting them.

The sad thing is that Labour has embarked on an immigration policy that has a debalanced  multi-cultural Britain at is heart with no regard of the impact of mass immigration and its assimilation into the existing British culture.

So where does the man in the street run to other than straight into the arms of the BNP?

And who else is willing to tackle the problem of an immigration policy that has lead to huge influxes of foreigners that exceeds the infrastructural capabilities of Britain?

Well whichever party decides to tackle the problem, let’s hope they take some votes away from the thugs in the BNP who use the jackboots to carve their vision of Britain out of the justified fears of honest and good people of ALL creeds and colours.

If you think this article contains anti-white/racist comments then you really are in need of a full cerebral transplant and to take offense and express anger at such comments would be seen as demonstrating overly politically correct behavior without good reason.

Being politically correct is not something the BNP are ‘soft’ on of course old boy.

Interesting? If so please COMMENT BELOW & Like, Tweet and +1 it to your friends!!

---------------------------------------------
Visit our Amazon Store
Get our FREE newsletter HERE
The Economic Voice on Google+
Why not use one of our Widgets on your website?
Click here to get Oil and Energy Insider
---------------------------------------------

Comment Here!

comments

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

99 Responses to “Dominic Kennedy’s ejection from BNP general meeting gets nasty”

1. W G Read says:

I bet your grandparents, who fought and died for this country, are turning in their graves at how you have turned out.

2. David Harlow says:

It is was Browns Nazi Labour government who are ethnically cleansing the UK.

Come to London and see for yourselves

Kennedy is one of Browns political henchmen.

3. waywoodwind says:

A bit over excited aren’t you It was on television for all to see

Dominic Kennedy was ask to leave and refused so he was ejected

But then given the official statement

People are now seeing through the politicians’ and their lackeys in the media for the liars they are

4. marty says:

Blame new labour for the rise of the BNP,the funny thing is it is in the old working class heartlands the labour party is despised and known as the immigrants party.

5. dave says:

the footage shows, that he refused to leave, im afraid the left are slowly being showed for what they really are. people who like the sound of there own voice and have no democracy!!!!
    fair play BNP

6. John F says:

I used to be a BNP member until I witnessed two activists kicking an Asian lad half to death after a few beers.

The party has nothing to do with British values and everything to do with racial hatred. The halfwits in the BNP who claim they are not a racist party are unaware that they were FORCED into allowing the non indigenous people of Britain to join their party through EU law which they fought against tooth and nail.

WG Read in the first comment has probably forgotten that most people’s grandparents sacrificed in WWII fighting racist fascists who inspired the BNP in it’s formation.

When a member of the press is chucked out of a press conference because the party in question dislikes their bias towards their party then the real face of the BNP is exposed.

If every politician threw out the members of the press they dislike then there would be no one in press conferences.

7. Greg says:

What is wrong with a party standing up for the rights of a white country?

8. Ricky cobb says:

Err… wasnt some bloke roughly man handled when he questioned tony blair over iraq ?? Wasnt some poor old granny held on terrorist prevention charges for questioning new labours tactics ??
    Lets see a bit of fair play from the newspapers . Here endeth the lesson

9. Nathan Thoms says:

Freedom of the press BNP style!

10. onlooker says:

Please do not insult our flag with your nazi artwork. we actually value our flag in the BNP and would never show it such disrespect. We are not a nazi party as the video ‘Jews in the bnp’ on youtube shows. we are a reforming modernising party that will save Britain from becoming an over-populated, third world slum, with permanent high unemployment and without any identity or sovereignity. The Times, just like your article above broke all standarsds of ethical journalism by lying, distorting and manafacturing anti-BNP propaganda; the fourth estate whoring for the marxist state.

11. Hello chaps……I see that a large portion of you are rather displeased with my article in content, accuracy and tone. But then again if your pro-British National Party your not going to like an article that doesn’t sing your praises and condemns your actions.

Some comments have been removed from here due to threatening and racist content some of which implies I have regular sexual relations with members of different ethnic groups, questions the validity of my heterosexuality and my patriotism.

All very interesting stuff.

The Economic Voice is very dissatisfied with the performance by the main three political parties and supports none of them so left wing accusations are laughable. We usually get called right wing by our critics so it depends what mountain your sitting on.

Toodle pip and happy Shrove Tuesday (That’s pancake day to those of you watch documentaries about the lives of celebrities)

Richard Henley Davis.

12. David Harlow says:

Sorry Richard, think you have lost the argument…aren’t we supposed to be patriotic?

Our lads in Afghanistan are patriotic, does that make them Nazis?

We are only supporting OUR country, does that make us Nazis?

13. p.s. I agree with many of the points brought up by BNP supporters on this thread on political correctness and the level of immigration which is now reaching a crisis point in the UK.

Call me old fashioned but shooting someone in a boat who is trying to enter another country as a deterrent doesn’t sit too well with me.

Sorry but that is an opinion expressed by Nick Griffin the leader of the British National Party.

14. No David, patriotism does not make a BNP member a Nazi, please show me where I said it does.

15. onlooker says:

“Hello chaps……I see that a large portion of you are rather displeased with my article in content, accuracy and tone. But then again if your pro-British National Party your not going to like an article that doesn’t sing your praises and condemns your actions.”

Absolutly untrue. All we ask is fair, unbiased coverage. There is as you know an official-unofficial ‘no platform’ on the BNP by the NUJ and your article is just another example of reporting ” with extreme prejudice. You are lying (the press) about the bnp being nazi. It has a colourful past no doubt, but now thousands of new members who know nothing of the racial obsessions of the past and simply want to save their country are joining and we seer the party moderniing and reforming. I am a new supporter soon to be member. I am Jewish and particularly find the swastika imagery used daily by the press and never by the BNP very disturbing. I find the sight to swastikas sickening.
    The press cant keep up the lies; truth will out. You are simply breeding a new generation of people who won’t buy newspapers or believe anything in them. I am particularly concerned about Mr Rajinder Singh who is an elderley man being terrorised as we speak by the BBC and others as they seek revenge for the expulsion of a Times journalist from a BNP meeting. I don’t want another Dr. David Kelly as a result of yet another media feeding frenzy.

16. Ali says:

“It has a colourful past no doubt” yes it evolved from the anti-Semitic national front.
    Why have you joined the BNP who are an offshoot of a group that advocated violence against Jews and Griffin was once a member of.

Comparing David Kelly to Rajinder Singh is without taste.

17. Janice says:

In my view its time to get very tough on political correctness and immigration which is destroying the UK. It was obvious that the bloke from the Times just wanted to cause a scene. Did you comment on all the policemen attacked when the Labour party sponsored UAF held their demo outside the BBC? I think all your acticle does is make you look very pro Labour and left wing.

Out of interest if not the BNP then who is going to stop the UK being overun with immigrants and ruled by the extreme left?

18. My apologies to some commentators who’s comments (Which are not of a racist nature) are not getting through. It seems that they have been flagged as spam by other web sites and have automatically gone into our spam…..some of which are deleted through settings….I am trying to retrieve those comments.

19. Janice I am not left wing.

I apologise to Mr Griffin for the inaccuracy…..I was referring to his call to sink boats containing immigrants which I was alluding to when I said “shooting someone in a boat who is trying to enter another country as a deterrent doesn’t sit too well with me.” but this really is splitting hairs but inaccurate all the same.

20. Amanda says:

Who do the BNP think they are kidding with their poisoned rhetoric denying racist or Nazi lineage? Most citizens of this country are more than aware of their agenda. Hitler’s Nazi party swept to power playing to people’s fears and the BNP are doing exactly the same with their alarmist propaganda.

21. David Harlow says:

Richard there are many BNP voters who would vote Conservative at the General election if there are no BNP candidates standing in their area.

These abusive items on the BNP and their supporters could cost Mr Cameron the Election for another 5 years.

Don’t you think your shooting yourselves in the foot ?

22. Matt says:

I see your not publishing comments which refer to the inaccuracies and lies contained in your report. Don’t want the plebs to hear the truth do you!

23. Matt says:

I think you will find that the BNP’s “law and oder spokesman” is the retired police inspector who initiated the exposure of the expenses scandal and has two mixed race Grandchildren, Michael Barnbrook, NOT the BNP’s London Assembly member, Richard Barnbrook who incidentally has some Jewish ancestory and a mixed race nephew. The “holier than thou” snobbish attitude you express towards, “the genetic stock that the BNP’s membership is composed of” as you refer to them, or in other words the white working class, is reflective of the liberal left attitude of the old Parties in the LibLabCon and is precisely the reason why people are turning to the BNP.

24. Sorry David I am not conservative either.

Ask yourselves (The BNP contingent here) this question.

Do right wing BNP writers, write their articles slanted in bias of the BNP?

I am diametrically opposed to the loony left and any party which gives preference to one particular genetic group over another which is the ethos of the BNP in its mission to return Britain to a state where it’s indigenous population is predominant.

You may wonder why I am opposed to such an undertaking.

I am opposed to this proposal because it is based on a fictional and racist principal, the latter being self explanatory.

The former is down to the fact that the BNP would have to give preference to less than a few thousand of all Brits because since the invasions of the Romans, Saxons and Normans the British population has lost its genetic individuality and is therefore a nation of mixed breeds.

A person of the afore mentioned decent is not indigenous to the British Isles in his genetics which is what this comes down to.

25. @ Matt

Sorry if you were caught in the spam filter….someone from another website must have flagged you as spam.

26. Matt says:

Yes yes yes. Of course Mr Henley Davis. The English are a mongrel race with absolutely no right to their own homeland unlike the pure races such as the indigenous Amazonian “indians! and the Tibetans who have every right to their own country. Of course…..we English have no such rights as we are a “mixed race” people who deserve no homeland of our own and to suggest otherwise is hideously racist.

27. David Harlow says:

Richard, thanks for your reply.

Would it also follow that you raise NO objection to an Islamic Sharia law ruled UK?

28. @Matt.

You seem to be implying that the English are not an indigenous race.

So between which historical epochs are the English “mongrel race” given their ‘English’ identity?

29. David I do indeed raise objection to a separate system of law outside of that of the judicial system of great Britain being given the right to apply laws that give exemptions to the rule of law as it stands. That goes for corrupt politicians as well.

30. Russell Family Man says:

Richard Henley Davis, thank you for the responce you gave on my issue with youself regarding the twisted Statements.

Richard Henley Davis says:
    February 16, 2010 at 6:14 pm

I think a man in your position, should take greater care when reporting on issues of great concern to the nation, I also accept you are not alone in thatt, when reporting on the BNP. Best Regards Russell

31. Russell Family Man says:

Richard Henley Davis says: February 16, 2010 at 6:14 pm “I have been informed by a college that my statement regarding Nick Griffin is inaccurate in its description of him desiring immigrants to be shot inside a boat. I apologise to Mr Griffin for the inaccuracy…..I was referring to his call to sink boats containing immigrants which I was alluding to when I said “shooting someone in a boat who is trying to enter another country as a deterrent doesn’t sit too well with me.” but this really is splitting hairs but inaccurate all the same”

32. Russell again apologies in your delay in airing your comments……you were also tagged as spam.

Russell my inaccuracy which your referring to on Mr Griffin was made within a comment not in the main body of the article.

And yes I am not a fan of the BNP for the reasons I gave some moments ago so I am unlikely to report the party in a positive light.

Sometimes we must agree to disagree but I will express and report what I find and think on what ever I choose.

That is what the freedom of the press is all about.

With regards to the expulsion of Dominic Kennedy I stand by what I said 100%.

33. My pleasure Russell…thank you for repeating yourself.

34. Matt says:

Of course there is are indigenous British people. I was being sarcastic about your comments above whereby you suggest that we don’t exist and that the small influx of Romans, Hugenots, Normans etc, hundreds if not thousands of years ago is comparable to the invasion of our country by several million Somalis, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, Indians, Nigerians etc etc etc etc etc etc which we have had in the last 60 years and particularly the last 12. Of course it is not comparable and the suggestion that because we were once invaded by the Romans and the Normans there is no point in preserving the British as a race, [to use Jack Straw's words], is such a pathetically weak and offensive suggestion that it really only warrants ridicule. We had a culture and a history that we should be proud of and it is a tragedy when any group of people or culture anywhere in the world becomes extinct or dispossesed as happened to the aboriginees and the “native Americans”. Why therefore do you not regard it as a tragedy that the British and indeed many European Nations will be overwhelmed by other cultures and people in the next 50 years. Do you really despise us so much or do you have the money to isolate yourself and your children and Grandchildren from the consequences of being a disliked minority in their own homeland?

35. Russell Family Man says:

Mr Davis There is a differance between Bias and Lies.

36. @Matt
    When it comes to the Somalian etc immigration of the past 60 years, the comparisons you make are not applicable.

I think you underestimate the level of the impact that wave upon wave of immigration had on the original indigenous genetic stock over hundreds 2 thousand years.

‘Meet the ancestors’ did a fantastic genetic profile of the UK which showed that most of the English are descended from the Saxons with small pockets of the indigenous British inhabitants in West Wales and Cornwall. Scotland was also heavily populated by the Saxons.

Goedelic Celts and Brethonic Celts were also immigrants to these shores and should not be factored in when it comes to the indigenous inhabitants of Briatin

37. Russell Family Man says:

You wrote Mr Davis

“Is this what the BNP would like you or I to believe a legitimate political party behaves like?”

What you need to understand Mr Davis, is that Dominic Kennedy was asked to leave, and refused, then he was ejected rightly so.

I point to 82-year-old Walter Wolfgang who was thrown out New Labour’s Annual Conference in September of 2005 by similar thugs. Were those thugs BNP? No, they worked for New Labour. Was Mr. Wolfgang a hostile journalist? No, he was a life-long member of the Labour Party and a pensioner. He was also someone who was lucky to be alive, having escaped the tyranny of Nazi Germany by the skin of his teeth. Was he thrown out on legitimate grounds? No, he was thrown out illegitimately and stopped from returning by uniformed servants of the State using legal but wholly inappropriate anti-terrorism laws.

Best regards Russell

38. Matt says:

I don’t understand your point. Are you saying that because British people already have blood from other predominantly Northern European people who came here many hundreds of years ago that we should now just let anybody in the world come and live here? The BNP have a profound belief based on historical and current evidence from all over the world that multicultural, multireligious, multi- ethnic societies are by definition more divided and unstable and that whilst many problems exist today these will pale into insignificance with the blood shed, the “rivers of blood” which will result from inter ethnic conflict in the future. We therefore believe that for our children’s sake it is better to take action now rather than leave our children with a divided and increasingly third world country. If that makes me a racist then that is a tag I am proud to live with. Better than being a fool and a coward who believed in a hippy’s, sixth form student dream about the Jew and the Arab, the Muslim and the homosexual, the black and the white all living together in peace and harmony.

39. Russell Family Man says:

The Lies and smears from mainstream media.

40. @Russell
    Dominic Kennedy was thrown out of a press conference. If you ask members of the press to leave because you don’t like what he or she writes then your leaving yourself wide open for condemnation REGARDLESS of what he writes.

As for Walter Wolfgang……….what Labour did was despicable and undependable.

One of many reasons I hold the party with such contempt.

41. Russell Family Man says:

Catch 22 Mr Davis

The Times have been invited many times to report on the BNP But in those reports outright lies and smears. I think common sense plays a part, in not inviting them.

42. @Matt

“Are you saying that because British people already have blood from other predominantly Northern European people who came here many hundreds of years ago that we should now just let anybody in the world come and live here?”

No I am not.

We need to tighten immigration laws back in line with our country’s services infrastructure and painless cultural assimilation.

43. Janice says:

Richard I am a Tory who will now vote for the BNP because I can’t stand the way the UK is being changed by uncontrolled immigration and minority groups being placed on a pedestal. If the BNP do not run in my area then I will vote UKIP. One thing for sure is I will never vote for the traitors who have sold the UK down the road to big business and Islam.

I think its good that Nick Griffin makes statements saying how unwelcome immigrants are. If his comments encourage even a few to reconsider coming here to leach our system then good………this also applies to all the companies exploiting fake work permits do drive down British workers wages……..

Out of interest now that the Tories have become a watered down Labour party who can one vote for who will attempt to stop immigration, Islam and political correctness?

44. @Russell

I for one do not buy into most of the media’s lies and tend to read between the lines.

As I said…..the outside world will view the move to eject Mr Kennedy as resentment of the press by the BNP unless you write favourable articles.

Like it or not that is how the majority of the public will perceive it and the hierarchy of the BNP should have seen this coming but they didn’t.

45. Matt says:

The three old parties all supported an illegal and immoral and unwinable war in Afghanistan and the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of innocent people. Do you really think the BNP would do any worse?

The reporter you mention wrote a pack of lies about the BNP and then refused to leave a private meeting and was therefore physically escorted off the premises. Good!

46. @Janice

“I can’t stand the way the UK is being changed by uncontrolled immigration and minority groups being placed on a pedestal.”

Myself and the rest of the country agree there.

Political correctness is a rot within society and the main three parties are traitors in my opinion, I tend to lean towards The Libertarian Party and UKIP but that is also my opinion.

Janice we don’t need Nick Griffin to tell immigrants they are not wanted what we need is REAL legislation that includes economic and cultural sensitivity sewn into our immigration laws.

Ladies and Gentlemen I am coming to the end of this discussion. I am sure some of us may clash again when it comes to articles on the BNP because of given reasons.

47. Matt says:

I think you misjudge the public mood. Sir Nicholas Griffin’s comments about “sinking the boats” would have rung a bell with most British people who are sick of illegal immigrants swarming into our country and receiving the same rights as people who have lived here for generations. Similarly the fact is this journalist wrote lies……its not that he disagreed with BNP policy. He lied and was therefore not welcome at a meeting.
    What evidence do you have that the millions of immigrants who have arrived in recent years will assimilate. Do you mean assimilate in the same way as the 7/7 bombers did? Whilst a minority of third world immigrants do assimilate, the majority retreat into their own communities which is a natural human response when people of different cultures are forced together. Hence Peckham is now an African area, Brixton jamaican, Wembley Muslim, Newham black, Bradford Muslim, essex white etc. Where is the great melting pot you dream of. Futhermore the BNP is not only opposed to immigration. We despise the liberal slap on the wrist sentences violent and repeat offenders are routinely given, we are against the European superstate project, in favour of more traditional standards in schools, against giving £13 billion in foreign aid to countries such as India and Pakistan which have nuclear weapons and a space programme while our pensioners freeze and people die for lack of cancer drugs and against the wars in the middle east. I’m going to bed. Bye

48. Matt says:

One more thing. If you support UKIP why the hell are you criticising the BNP??? UKIP are just BNP without balls and with a Tory economic policy.

49. Matt if your playing with the big boys you have to take the punches and whoever made the decision to remove Dominic from the press conference made the BNP look like amateurs. There are unspoken (Bull****) rules in politics and the press which both side abide by even though you don’t like what is being written about you.

As for the Afghanistan and Iraq wars…..whoever voted yes in the house of commons for us to go to war is guilty of genocide but I still am not prepared to hand the keys of power to a racist organisation.

We must agree to differ here guys.

50. Russell Family Man says:

“As I said…..the outside world will view the move to eject Mr Kennedy as resentment of the press by the BNP unless you write favourable articles”

No I disagree, I dont think the people will take that Veiw.

The BNP can take the Bias reporting and critical veiws on the chin. What they can’t take are all the Lies and Smears. All the BNP want is a level platform and the Truth to be reported, although the Truth maybe hard to swallow sometimes.

The truth to be reported so the people of this Country can make an informed decision in the running of this Country, Like a Democracy.

And in my oppinion the populus are waking up to the lies of the MSM(mainstream media).

51. Russell Family Man says:

Goodnight Mr Davis.

52. Gill says:

Why the presumption that British values are superior to others?
    There’s a Czech family down the road from me and their children are mature and well-rounded individuals. My ‘indiginous’ white neighbours are crude, loud and take every opportunity to be thoroughly obnoxious. Their teenage son drink drives frequently and their daughter swears like a trooper*.
    I’m not saying that all immigrants’ cultures are better than all British people’s, of course not. This is merely an example (most of my neighbours are British white and perfectly charming).
    What we really need is a good moral compass and a strong guideline for acceptable and unacceptable behaviour. This does not have to be based on a culture, it does not have to be based on a religion. It requires only common sense.
    Much as I hate to say it, I think the Conservatives might have hit on something with the ‘Broken Britain’ policy.

*Merely idiomatic. I’ve never met a trooper in my life.

53. Enlightened Patriot says:

What a load of rubbish! You and your ilk (including the NUJ) are going to have to face it – you are loosing the battle and are on the wrong side of growing public opinion.
    Roll on a BNP government who will sweep away all the traitors that would wish to see this country decend further into an Islamic hellhole and wipe out the indigenous Briton.

54. Paul says:

Vote BNP for a better Britain

55. JohnL says:

I haven’t had a chance to read a lot of the comments here, but the ones that I have read have not mentioned a certain incident at a Labour Party conference not too long back, when one of their own members (I believe), a harmless elderly man who happened to disagree with the current ‘official’ line, was bundled out of the hall in a manner far more disgraceful than this. Are people’s memories strangely selective , or what?

56. andrew says:

Vote BNP for HOPE, TRUTH & TRUST

57. David Harlow says:

Well said Matt.

We the people now pronounce Mr Nicholas Griffin as SIR Nicholas Griffin and should be addressed by that term always.

He is far more worthy than 99% of the knighted nose in the trough trash we have as lords now.

58. patric mack says:

Dominic Kennedy was asked to leave because of a rancid article he done on the saturday about the B.N.P. on the saturday, also fiona hamilton hamilton bad mouthing them every chance she gets..therefore he should have left and that would have been the end of it, so he was the thug..geddit it ?.if i had a journalist trying to get into my meeting from a paper who constantly bad mouthed me then i would bar them, especially at the type of meeting in question here..i came here for work 40years ago and brought up 3children and have 3 grandchildren and i’ll never vote the establishment parties again., good riddance when they go..they’ve ruind a once great country and should be jailed…as for Richard Hanley Davis,,,stop parading the Nazi emblem on the british flag as another attack on them,,it;s all old hat bullshit and it doesn’t wear anymore..there’s nothing Nazi about them…GET A LIFE AND WAKE UP…before your muslified

59. Harry the Carpet says:

Who really cares about 1 journo being kicked out of a meeting. If he was asked to leave and refused, he quite rightly shown the door. It’s just down to pure luck that there was someone there to film it with a very good quality camera…wasn’t it

60. Andrew Walton says:

Anyone wanting to get a correct view on why the BNP refused to allow this man into the press conference should read Fiona Hamilton’s article from last Saturday. Read it for yourself and come to your own conclusion. I for one have never read such a slanted piece – outside a political leaflet / pamphlet. The BNP were correct to refuse Mr. Kennedy entry and one needs to ask why he refused to go? The Times are certainly making good mileage out of a situation that some might say they created.

Throwing people out of political meetings is nothing new. Remember Labour’s Walter Wolfgang.

61. Jim says:

Clearly Mr Richard Henley Davis is yet another puppet in the LibLabCon Muppet Show. He doesn’t even have the brain capacity to write his silly little story impartially, throwing in stereotypically racist comments to try to brainwash the British public into thinking the BNP are a racist party.

PEOPLE PLEASE take no notice of this fool. He’s writing complete rubbish that he’s payed to write by a desperate party seeking votes at any cost, even if it’s to the detriment of this country, rather than writing the truth of the matter which is that the BNP simply want to put British people first. That’s not a racist stand, it’s a belief that self-preservation of the indigenous people of Britain is important. I’m not racist, but I struggle to see anything good that mass immigration brings to this country, and more specifically Muslims. Weighing everything up it’s obvious that Muslims do more harm than good in this country and I for one do not want my children to grow up in a once ‘great’ country now overrun with these parasites and traitors.

62. Jim says:

JUST A COMMENT – NOW THAT THE CHANGES TO THE BNP CONSTITUTION WHICH RESTRICTED MEMBERSHIP TO ‘INDIGENOUS CAUCASIONS’ HAS BEEN CHANGED, WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE THE ‘NATIONAL BLACK POLICE ASSOCIATION’? ARE THEY EXEMPT FROM BREACH OF THE RACE RELATIONS ACT? REALLY IS A JOKE THIS WHOLE THING.

PLEASE VOTE BNP PEOPLE AND STOP THIS CHAOS

63. “Clearly Mr Richard Henley Davis is yet another puppet in the LibLabCon Muppet Show.”……..errr no I hate them.

“He doesn’t even have the brain capacity to write his silly little story impartially, throwing in stereotypically racist comments to try to brainwash the British public into thinking the BNP are a racist party.”……..Its meant to be biased against a party that IS racist at its core even if you are not. Do not forget the BNP was coerced into allowing non whites into the party and the BNP fought that move all the way.

Why?

hmmmm let me think.

“He’s writing complete rubbish that he’s payed to write by a desperate party seeking votes at any cost, even if it’s to the detriment of this country”…….What are you on about? try reading some of the older comments…I thought I had cleared this up. As I said I hate the main three parties who are in my opinion guilty or treason on many levels.

“I’m not racist, but I struggle to see anything good that mass immigration brings to this country”…..well it seems we agree there.

When it comes to problems caused by terrorism and going against the word of law in this country I have already made my feelings clear in the article below whatever the religion.

Even though I share many of the concerns that have been raised in this thread I am still against the BNP (and please stop telling me they aren’t a racist organisation, I know too many members who are friends and they are racist and they tell me what goes on behind closed doors) so expect me to be biased but I will be biased to your face unlike some news sources who will claim impartiality.

64. Paul James says:

Kennedy was deliberately confronting the stewards to get ejected,knowing that odious Hamilton women is always badmouthing the BNP.If you want to talk about “thugs”,why not quote the UAF fascist who attacked a BNP leafleter with a claw hammer and how about the forced ejection of an 82 year old man from the Labour party conference in Blackpool?

65. @Paul James.

I have already dealt with the points you raise in older comments.

I would have personally ejected the Labour party and left the old man alone.

66. Jeff Taylor says:

Jim, the difference between the the National Black Police Association and the BNP is that the former accept members of any colour without quible. The BNP had to have the it forced on it forced on them by law.

From their website: “The NBPA is open to all in policing on application and there is no bar to membership based on colour.”

67. Sam Ericson says:

Sir Nick Griffin? does her majesty the Queen know about this?

68. Julie says:

Dominic has had his 15 mins. He came equipped with a video camera, and a pre- planned agenda for a scuffle and a story. He was asked politely to leave a private meeting several times, refused and so security was called. He looked perfectly fine the next day on his badly edited video!

A lot of people have legitimate concerns that the BNP address and will continue to vote for them. Get used to it.

69. David Harlow says:

Jeff if your White and not called Ken Livingstone just try joining the racist Black Policeman’s Association.

Moreover you cannot have any club or association with WHITE in the name.

White is not allowed in Britain it’s a dirty word.

70. David Harlow says:

Sam, the Queen will be ousted by the far left quite soon because Muslims don’t approve.

If the people had a vote it WOULD be Sir Nick, but as the people don’t get to vote on anything bar a newspaper rigged election then we the people have appointed our Sir Nick Griffin.

71. patrick mack says:

JEFF TAYLOR: first of all the name “National Black Policemans Association” is racist for a start…….If it was National White Policemans Association (which i’m sure they wanted to form at one time, when they seen the Ethnics jumping the queue) there would be cries of racism so loud, you wouldn’t believe it…..The B.N.P. have complied with a law brought about by Trevor Phillips (head of Equality For Human Rights) who has a well known hate for the B.N.P. who are a democratically elected party, the B.N.P were around for 28yrs before they made up this Law to attack them,
    Animals attack when they are in fear, in this case Phillips probably said to Brown or his henchnmen “hi guys i’ve got a way of bringing them down”, because they are in fear and the British working class (the majority) are pissed of with being treated like fools so they want a People Party of Patriotic Englishmen to try and save the country.

72. David Harlow says:

Ethnic cleansing by Labour

Migrationwatch Releases “Censored” Government Paper Which Outlines Political Objective of Mass Immigration

The Migrationwatch think tank has just released a copy of the uncensored Home Office Economics and Resources Analysis Unit and the Cabinet Office Performance and Innovation Unit document which proves that mass immigration to Britain is a political tool used by the Labour Party to socially engineer society for its own ends.

This document was given restricted circulation in October 2000 and was obtained by Migrationwatch UK under a Freedom of Information Act request to the Cabinet Office.

“The massive increase in immigration under Labour was a deliberate policy undertaken for ‘social’ as well as economic reasons,” said Migrationwatch.

In an article for the Evening Standard last October, Andrew Neather, a former speech writer for Blair, Straw and Blunkett in the early 2000s, revealed that mass immigration “didn’t just happen: the deliberate policy of Ministers from late 2000 until at least February last year… was to open up the UK to mass migration.”

According to Migrationwatch, Mr Neather went on to describe a Government policy document which he had helped to write in 2000. He said that “drafts were handed out in summer 2000 only with extreme reluctance: there was paranoia about it reaching the media.”

The paper was eventually surfaced as a purely technical product of the Research Department of the Home Office but earlier drafts that he saw “included a driving political purpose: that mass immigration was the way that the Government was going to make the UK truly multicultural.”

He remembered “coming away from some discussions with the clear sense that the policy was intended — even if this wasn’t its main purpose — to rub the Right’s nose in diversity and render their arguments out of date.”

Migrationwatch have now obtained an earlier draft of that policy paper, circulated in October 2000, and have compared it to the version eventually published in 2001 by the Home Office Research Department as a rather obscure economic paper.

The draft had already been censored but it was to be neutered still further. In the Executive Summary six out of eight references to “social” objectives were removed from the version later published.

These included a remark that “the entry control system is not closely related to the stated policy objectives. This is particularly true in the social area, where in the past the implicit assumption has largely been that keeping people out promotes stability.”

Also cut out was a statement that “in practice, entry controls can contribute to social exclusion” as well as other politicised passages in the main body of the document.

Sir Andrew Green, Chairman of Migrationwatch, said “Andrew Neather later tried to play down the significance of his revelations but these documents show that his original account was correct. Labour had a political agenda which they sought to conceal for initiating mass immigration to Britain. Why else would they be so anxious to remove any mention of social aspects unless they feared that they would reveal their true motives? Only now that their working class supporters are deserting them in droves have they started to talk about restricting immigration. Our population is heading rapidly towards 70 million, largely as a result of immigration, but they still refuse to set any limits.”

Migrationwatch also pointed out that the Labour manifesto of 1997 made no reference to an increase in immigration. It said only that “Every country must have firm control over immigration and Britain is no exception.”

Furthermore, the think tank said, the Labour manifesto issued in 2001, after the publication of this document, said only that “People from abroad make a positive contribution to British society. As our economy changes and expands, so our rules on immigration need to reflect the need to meet skill shortages.”

Finally, research into voting patterns was conducted for the Electoral Commission in May 2005, just after the last election. The “Black and Minority Ethnic Survey”, conducted by MORI, asked which party respondents had voted for in 2005. Of Caribbean and African voters, 80% had voted Labour, 2–3% Conservative and 5–11% Liberal Democrat. Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshis voted 56%, 50% and 41% for Labour. The equivalent figures for the Conservatives were 11%, 11% and 9% while Liberal Democrats came in at 14%, 25% and 16%. Mixed and other categories were similar to the Asian

73. Indeed David Harlow.

Labour actively pursued mass immigration to accommodate their social agenda.

They have destroyed Britain.

74. patrick mack says:

Wake up Britian to the B.N.P. because the majority of muslims hate you , don’t abide by your tax system,prefer to breed like rabbits to head for takeover in however many years, most are ignorant and they see the benefit system as a way of bleeding you,
    they are experts at fiddling it, a lot of them don’t have licences, most cabbies aren’t who they say they are, because when one of them is having a sleep, one of his mates goes driving, i know this to be fact , because i’ve had a few of them tell me ( i’m not english, so that’s why i was told and i’ve also seen it, a supposedly local cab driver not knowing where to go to a certain department of my local hospital)…how about when a burka covered muslim hit’s a speed camera and she can use someone elses name..because on the camera shot, thay all look the same
    Happy about it all you English People ?? NO..okay..vote B.N.P. how about that

75. patrick mack says:

76. David Harlow says:

Thanks Richard, so why are you knocking the BNP who want to put an end to this madness?

77. David Harlow says:

Bearing in mind that you agree with what most of us are saying Richard, don’t you agree that parasites like Kennedy should be hung as a traitor?

78. David Harlow says:

Thanks Richard, i’ve served 10 years in the army and support the British National Party.

What exactly warrants your awful tirade of hate against me?

79. No David I don’t think Kennedy should be hung as a traitor this is what freedom of speech is all about. I may or may not disagree with what he and many other journalists write but he still has a right to print it ( I know we will not agree on this).

Every politician has accused the press of not printing the truth and biased reporting but they don’t throw them out of press conferences even if they secretly would like to see them hung as you do.

I believe that there is a que of politicians who should go ahead in the line first for hanging on the grounds of treason.

@ Patrick Mac

“Richard Henley Davis….you’re obviously not a Patriotic Englishman…behaving like the rest of the politically controlled media, you all sing of the same hymn sheet..you fed on HATE”……….WRONG on all counts and I mean WRONG. And Patrick many of your BNP cohorts on this thread are probably cringing as you openly vocalise racism in your comments about Muslims which is the last thing the BNP would like to have expressed even though they and many other people in this country are against it.

Just because I disagree with the BNP and its approach even though I share many of the same concerns doesn’t make me an unpatriotic Englishman.

The Economic Voice is a patriotic news source with economics and politics as its main thrust. It secondly attempts to promote ‘British’ culture, values and denigrate the rubbish aspects of the media in the ‘Tripe section at the bottom of the main page. The site is predominantly Libertarian (NOT TO BE CONFUSED IN ANYWAY WITH THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS) in values and against the EU and large state control.

By the way I have been informed that the Lib Dem ads on the site are through google ad sense which trawls the site for content and puts up relevant
    adverts. So there are a lot of annoyed people in The Economic Voice at the moment thanks to google.

80. @David Harlow

What exactly warrants your awful tirade of hate against me?

OK good question. Firstly it is a large generalisation on my part and of course there will be members of the BNP to whom my sweeping generalisation is not applicable.

But the good thing about generalisations is that they can whisk up large areas of conjecture in one clean sweep.

As I have said I have been up and close to activities of BNP activists and activities and seen some unpleasant acts committed by members that I would describe as ‘scum’ and I would rather have a Muslim family live next door to me than the hate filled individuals that I encountered. I will say no more on that matter.

But putting this into context of the article, the ejection of Dominic Kennedy is in my opinion demonstration that the decision to eject a member of the press at a press conference showed infantile understanding of the workings of the British political system (Corrupt as it may be).

The system should be played, that’s why Griffin brought the BNP out of the dark ages and into the 21st century and he has achieved much but I know where Griffin is coming from and his beliefs (Forget the public face of Griffin).

But the ejection of Dominic has set the BNP back and if the press were not on their side before then they certainly wont be now.

81. Russell Family Man says:

“Jeff Taylor says:
    February 17, 2010 at 5:06 pm

Jeff Taylor DO SOME RESEARCH YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!

82. Jeff Taylor says:

OK RFM, so you can only become an associate member, but it is membership none the less, which is more than the BNP allowed before they were forced to do so.

83. Russell Family Man says:

@Jeff Taylor

Associate member, Having only partial status or privileges………….So you have to be Black to be a Full Member and receive all your privileges………………. Now where is Trevor Phillips (EHRC).

84. David Harlow says:

Richard where do you live?

Are you inner city where you have Muslims as neighbours?

You have to be one of the most anti-White racist i’ve ever come across.

Most of the Army lads serving their country in Afghanistan are what you term as working class scum.

They are fervent patriotic young men Richard you are not fit to shine their boots.

So please go and live amongst your Muslim friends Richard who you prefer because you really discust me.

85. Russell Family Man says:

A response from the BNP (Taken from their site).

The Times’s Dominic Kennedy: A Street Thug Masquerading as a Journalist

The British National Party asks only of journalists that they do their job in an objective manner and not masquerade as “reporters” as a cover to execute their own political agendas. If they attempt to run far left political campaigns instead of doing their jobs, like the Times’s Dominic Kennedy, the BNP reserves the right to ask them to leave its functions.

This was the official BNP Media Unit’s response to the latest childish rant by Mr Kennedy after he was forcibly removed from the BNP’s extraordinary general meeting last weekend.

After it had been explained to Mr Kennedy that he and a fellow Times journalist had engaged in a series of appalling lies and distortions over the BNP, he was asked to leave, the statement said.

Mr Kennedy refused to leave, and was then asked repeatedly to depart from the private property where the function was being held, completely in line with the laws on trespassing. Mr Kennedy consistently refused and was then removed from the premises, passively resisting so that he had to eventually be lifted off his feet to get over the doorframe.

“The incident was entirely Mr Kennedy’s fault as he refused to respond to polite and formal requests to leave of his own accord,” the BNP Media Unit statement said.

“No normal person, once it has been made clear to them that they are not welcome at a political gathering, then refuses to leave unless they are deliberately seeking a confrontation and want to cause trouble,” the statement said.

“Mr Kennedy went there looking for trouble, just like some street thug. BNP security used the utmost restraint in dealing with this gangster masquerading as a journalist and dismisses with contempt his childish whining after the event.”

The BNP Media Unit added that it would not hesitate to exclude other far-left cranks who masquerade as reporters from future BNP events.

“We have no problem with genuine journalists who actually want to report on what is going on at BNP events,” the statement said. “Honest and genuine reporters will always be welcome. But leftist lunatics, violence and confrontation-seeking thugs like Mr Kennedy, will from now on be shown the door.

“The BNP has had enough of smears and lies. It is an established political party with elected officials who have polled nearly a million votes. We do not have to suffer the abuse and lies of a small clique of leftist zealots anymore,” the statement concluded.

86. @David you have selected parts of my comments out of context to suit your own ends then twist it around using the brave boys in Afghanistan as a justification to back up your argument and question my patriotism because I said I would rather live next to a decent white or Muslim family than I would next to white or violent scum which is what I said in the comment.

Who wouldn’t?

“Most of the Army lads serving their country in Afghanistan are what you term as working class scum”……. where did I use the expression Working class scum? what has class got to do with it? and why do you make reference to it?

That really is low.

If this is the sort of level of debate the BNP wishes to bring to the British public at the general election then they will need a miracle to gain a single seat in parliament.

87. Owen says:

Richard you have been unprofessional in trying to engage with these idiots. The rest of the press just ignores these bigoted racists who lie and use scaremongering to get votes. Does Rajinder Singh know Nick Griffin was calling all of his countrymen to be removed from Britain a few years ago? I laughed out loud when I heard a Jew had joined the BNP.

88. Owen I have a feeling this is not a mistake I will be repeating.

I was warned not to enter into dialogue but I thought I would give benefit of the doubt and maybe learn something positive about the BNP through debate.

It looks like I was wrong.

89. Russell Family Man says:

Can you show some evidence Nick Griffin has racist views please?

Anyone who really believes the BNP is racist might like to read what the BNP itself has to say on the subject here:

90. David Harlow says:

Richard most of the Army lads vote for the BNP, and I know i’ve not long come out.

That is why this government bans the BNP from the police and teaching etc but not the Army.

So you ARE in effect calling these brave lads scum!

91. Mr Ben Carter says:

David I must say your trying very hard to vilify the author of this article who has been gracious enough to communicate with you when you and your friends have thrown nothing but abuse back.

Nowhere in this argument can I find an mention of the army being described as scum by the author.

And as an ex soldier myself I find your lies about the army all voting BNP complete rubbish, most are conservative voters.

The BNP is the most unpatriotic organisation in this country who grew out of the British nazi movements of the 1970s.

My father was also a soldier and fought against the racist anti semitic nazis that ran Germany and now you want to bring that filth over here.

You should leave the country and stop dishonoring our service men.

An enjoyable article all round and one I agree with.

92. Owen says:

Well Said Ben Carter, most of these jokers would have us believe the BNP isn’t racist.

They are so thick they do not know the history of their own party. Nick Griffin was quite high up in the National Front long before before the BNP. Is someone going to tell us that the National Front weren’t racist?

Just look at the BNP’s founder.

He asked Nick Griffin to join the party do you think a man like that would have done so if Nick was from and opposing ideology?

Nick Griffin has surrounded himself with and wined and dined some of the most racist men of the modern times then denies being racist.

They are racists who masquerade as patriots but as you can see in the statements they have made above, if you give them enough rope they will hang themselves.

Look at that retard Griffin’s last performance on Question Time he was an embarrassment.

93. Russell Family Man says:

The nightclub down the road used to be a terrible place, music with plenty of trouble, but now someone who loves music has taken it over, made it a respectable place to be, wow what a difference.

The term Racist is used so loosely these Days. so I am thick and a Racist for wanting to save my Country. I can live with that.

94. Owen says:

You have the audacity to think that only the BNP want to save this country when the BNP are a party with fiscal policies for 7 year olds to read and a temporary manifesto used to gain seats.

The term Racist has never been more applicable than in the description of your party which would destroy our nation if it were to get a sniff of power.

95. Russell Family Man says:

@ Owen

“You have the audacity to think that only the BNP want to save this country”

You mean Like it’s being Destroyed Now………………..be careful you might be described as a Racist..

96. geoff says:

As a white working class man from a area that has no ethnic comminity i can honestly say i am feeling very marginalised due to the fact that i have no representation as labour has moved to the right and the fact is that none of the people who call themselves mp*s deserve my vote and the sooner this country throws off its shackles from the ruling elite the better..the master plan of global dominace is in pieces and bankrupt….but going to a far right fashist party is just what history shows us not to do as it leads to the killing of tens of millions of working class people around the world .people think the bnp have changed well i can tell you they have,,in the 70s the people around then where open about what they had planned for certain people and openly talked about it,but the bnp have learned that lesson and will only run roit if they where ever elected.

97. geoff says:

The BNP are a party of inward looking island monkeys and i had the pleasure to find out that a few people i knew where on the leaked list.
    .I have asked a few of them why they joined..the answer from one was that he was drunk one night and really really down the night after the twin towers
    so he decided to join the bnp…..just goes to show the level of intelect that this person must of drawn on the make that decision.
    to the white working class the answer is we must break off our chains and smash the whole system to bits as it only serves the ruling elites and we are just drones who are there to produce wealth with our labour while the leeches give us little peices of paper for it…we must start again otherwise we are still voting to be enslaved drones…….dont fall for the bnp has the answers trick they are part of the system that keeps you enslaved…

98. mens gold chains says:

We simply couldnt leave your site before stating that I really enjoyed the quality information you provide to your visitors? Is going to be back again soon to check up on brand new articles