Results 1 to 1 of 1
28-08-10, 18:39 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Blog Entries
Extra Terms & Conditions applicable to the use of The Economic Voice Property Pages
Use of The Economic Voice Property Pages.
Before using The Economic Voice Property Pages (hereafter called the 'property pages') you must read the following:
The following extra terms and conditions apply to those using the property pages, they are in addition to and not instead of, the standard terms and conditions. The Economic Voice Limited ('us' or 'we') reserves the right to withdraw these services from any party it believes has breached any of the conditions within these and the general terms and conditions. We may also withdraw the service for any other reason such as business or technical.
1. Certain users may be given the facility to upload and find details of residential and commercial property and land, including park homes, house boats and canal barges. Our service includes the ability, without limitation, to view, browse, advertise and negotiate for the sale/lease and purchase/tenancy of all such properties between individuals.
2. Before using some of the services you may be required to register as a user with us. By registering you agree that we may conduct verification and security procedures in respect of the information provided by you. Whether you are a reistered or unregistered user, the date of commencement of your contract with us is on first use by you or your representative and this continues up until the last use by you or your representative. We reserve the right to accept or decline registration applications as we see fit. When registering with us you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and have the capacity to form this contract with us.
3. You hereby warrant that the information provided by you to The Economic Voice Limited is true, accurate and correct. You further warrant that you shall promptly notify The Economic Voice Limited in the event of any changes to such information provided.
4. You hereby warrant that any registration or 'login' details and relevant password information will be kept confidential by you and not passed on to a third party.
5. You hereby warrant that you own or are licensed to use any and all of the property rights associated withany submission you make to us.
6. You agree that you are solely responsible and liable for all activities on the Website, whether you are a Registered User or an Unregistered User.
7. You must notify us promptly in the event there is a breach of security or any unauthorised use of the Login Details where you are a Registered User. We may be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. We retain all rights to edit any submission made for publication on The Economic Voice and particularly the property pages.
9. We will take any action we deem necessary to protect our position ,including legal, where breaches occur.
10. By using the site and its services you understand that we will monitor your site usage as required so as to help us improve our services.
11. The Economic Voice is not an estate agent. Nothing in any of the the terms and conditions or in the site should be construed that we have any liabilities with respect to the following:
11.1 Negotiations between parties and / or users.
11.2 Any costs incurred for the marketing, sale/leasing or purchase/renting out of any type of property.
11.3 Compliance with any legal requirements for the marketing, sale/leasing or purchase/renting out of any type of property. This includes, but is not limited to, Estate Agent Acts, Property Misdescriptions Acts and Information Pack Acts.
12. As a user you agree that The Economic Voice Limited only provides you with the website, the information contained and any express services that we may offer from time to time. You understand that The Economic Voice Limited is not involved in, nor is a participant in any way, in respect of any contact, meetings, relationship, negotiations and business transactions and contracts between you and other Registered and Unregistered Users. You therefore acknowledge and agree that The Economic Voice Limited shall not be liable in any way and for any reason whatsoever in respect of your relationship with other Registered and Unregistered Users.
13. You agree that we have no control over, do not guarantee, and you will not hold Us responsible for:
13.1 viewings or management of properties (save as expressly agreed otherwise);
13.2 the quality, safety or legality of items advertised;
13.3 the truth or accuracy of listings;
13.4 the truth or accuracy of feedback or other content posted by users on this Website;
13.5 the ability of users to vend or pay for items;
13.6 whether a user will actually complete a transaction.
13.7 any financial dealings between parties.
13.8 property descriptions, photographs and / or floorplans.
13.9 Landlord's / tenant's legal requirements.
13.10 Seller's / buyer's legal requirements.
14. You are not to assume that the offer, sale, purchase, export or import of any item is valid and legal simply because it is listed on this Website.
15. We strongly recommend that you take full, independent legal and financial advice from someone who is both qualified and regulated to provide such advice prior to making or accepting an offer for any type of property.
16. When you give Us content, you grant Us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable (through multiple tiers) licence to use, display, distribute and reproduce such content in whole or in part in any media, including via that of any Partners' Websites we dcide to use. This enables us to give properties the widest exposure we can.
Last edited by Administrator; 28-08-10 at 19:17.
Can be contacted at email@example.com
By Jeff Taylor in forum PoliticsReplies: 0Last Post: 18-06-10, 11:21
By NewsBot in forum Economics, Business and FinanceReplies: 0Last Post: 22-03-10, 07:21
By Administrator in forum About this ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-09, 11:17
By Administrator in forum About this ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-09, 11:09