A 5-day intense programme organized by Reload Greece in partnership with Watershed Entrepreneurs.
The Reload Greece Challenge will be held from Monday the 14th to Friday the 18th of September. It will run daily from 9am to 7pm and will be held at Frontier Economics in Holborn. Run in partnership with Watershed Entrepreneurs, The Reload Greece Challenge aims to accelerate the 5 best ideas from aspiring entrepreneurs that will make an immediate contribution to Greece's economy and society. The ideas can be at any stage of development or background as long as they prove how they can significantly impact Greece.
The 5 shortlisted teams that will attend the Reload Greece Challenge will get a unique chance to:
• Refine their current business plan by following the Business Model Canvas methodology delivered by expert leaders in the field.
• Get advice from top mentors, who will share their skills and expertise in their respective fields such as marketing and funding , helping them accelerate their ideas
• Structure their pitch and get trained by experts in order to present their idea successfully.
• Meet top investors and get valuable feedback, by presenting their refined pitch on the last day.
The Event structure:
Introduction to Business model Canvas
Focus on: Value proposition & Customer Segments.
• Day 2 – Sept 15th
Focus on: Channels to market & Customer Relationships.
• Day 3 – Sept 16th
Focus on: Revenue Streams, Key Activities, Key Resources.
Speaker Series 1: A successful entrepreneur will share their story.
• Day 4 – Sept 17th
Focus on: Key Partners, Cost Structure & Pitch structure.
• Day 5 – Sept 18th – Dragon's Den
Teams refine their pitches during the day.
Dragon's Den Event: teams will pitch their refined ideas and will get feedback by an exceptional panel of investors. They will also compete for a prize offering the winning team 5 free business coaching sessions by Eudaimonia Coaching who will provide further support and guidance once the programme is over.