• The GoFantastic Apple Watch app offers users a new way to take care of chores when on the move.
• Innovative tech changes the face of on-demand services booking.
• GoFantastic is the first household services app available on Apple Watch platform.
We live in a society permanently short of time, all of us rushing from place to place, trying to meet endless commitments – there's little wonder that so many people are turning to online services offering domestic assistance of varying kinds. A virtual hub for professional home and office services, Fantastic Services, the company behind GoFantastic, launched in 2009, offering users a range of services designed to make their lives easier, from one-off flat-pack assembly to regular gardening, or help with a daunting filing project.
Understanding that when time is at a premium people want to book jobs when they think of them, rather than waiting to make a phone call during traditional business hours – a time when they're usually busy themselves – GoFantastic launched as an app, allowing users to purchase services at a time and a place that suited them.
With the service growing in popularity every day, Fantastic Services have now launched an app suitable for the Apple Watch platform, bringing a whole new level of flexibility to users, and reaching a whole new market.
The first application of its kind in this sector, the GoFantastic app has been designed to make 'taking care of business' easier and quicker. The simplified interface allows users to:
• Effortlessly select the service they're looking for
• State when they would like the job completed
• Handle responses directly through their wrist watch, with real-time notifications.
• Services include cleaning, gardening, handyman services, pest control, removals, pet care and waste disposal.
The original GoFantastic iOS on-demand booking app is available through iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. With the new Apple Watch interface users can integrate their accounts and access them wherever and whenever they need to.
Rune Sovndahl, CEO of Fantastic Services, said:
'We're really excited about the launch of our new Apple Watch app. We're the first on-demand domestic services company to launch on the Apple Watch platform, and we're thrilled to be able to offer such flexibility to our users.
'On-demand services are becoming more and more important to both users and the economy – wearable tech is aiding that. With the GoFantastic app we're letting our customers book services as and when they need them, letting them use their time as they really want to, rather than being tied up with chores. That can only be a good thing.'
To download the app, please visit: