Find Your Perfect Job Here
Trainee Software QA Engineer/Tester – All Graduates Welcome
About the company
Our client is a successful software development company that builds complex custom-made software systems (both web and mobile applications). They have an exceptional client base and have won several innovation awards, growing faster than all competitors in the industry.
They provide a fun and exciting working environment with a dedicated games floor; facilities include a full size Snooker Table, Table Tennis, Black Jack, Pool, Table football, PlayStation. Free breakfast, fresh fruits, snacks, ice-creams and free soft drinks provided. Social events every quarter and a very friendly yet professional team.
About the job:
We are looking to train and employ a number of QA Engineer/Testers to join our technical team.
- Analysing the Requirements from the client/project specification
- Participating in preparing Test Plans
- Designing Test Scenarios, test cases
- Defect Tracking
- Preparing Suggestion Documents to improve the quality of the application
- Communication with the Developers and Project Managers
You will be working among some of the brightest technical people on complex, large and challenging projects.
Who should apply?
To apply for this job you must be passionate about Software applications and have a desire to improve their quality. In addition you must qualify for all of the following:
- University degree in science, engineering, law or humanities.
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Exceptional attention to details
- Passionate about technology and quality
- Strong problem discovery and solving skills
- Any knowledge of I.T. will be a bonus, though full training will be provided
- Accuracy both in terms of grammar and information
This opportunity offers an EXCEPTIONAL, unique and highly successful 2.5 year training and employment program that will help the right candidates to build a successful career in IT. If you can demonstrate that you are qualified, passionate and serious about your personal and professional development and are worthy of their investment, then you can benefit from this life-changing opportunity.
If you succeed and be awarded a training contract with our client, you will start as a trainee QA Engineer and throughout the first year receive an unprecedented amount of training, support and mentoring from their highly skilled senior team. More advanced training will then follow along with the opportunity to contribute to amazing cutting-edge projects and learn from the senior team within the company until you master the modern technologies, processes and practices of software testing and become a senior QA Engineer by the end of the program. Also your annual salary will typically raise by every year and this is confirmed in advance as part of the initial contract.
You are invited to apply for this position only if you're excited and committed to building a successful career, not if you're looking for a temporary job.