• Keynote speech at myhomemove annual Housing Conference (20th May)
• Crawford announces major update for eWay, myhomemove’s online case-management service, to improve the client experience
Doug Crawford, CEO of myhomemove, the UK’s leading provider of mover conveyancing services, used his keynote speech at myhomemove’s annual Housing Conference yesterday to call on the property industry to keep pace with rapidly changing consumer demand.
myhomemove’s annual conference was attended by delegates from across the property industry – from estate agents, mortgage lenders, brokers to house-builders – and included presentations and a panel discussion from high profile property industry leaders.
Doug Crawford used his keynote speech to discuss how consumer habits were changing, including:
• How consumers are increasingly demanding multiscreen services, with the average UK household now having 7.4 internet connected devices.
• How consumers are increasingly saying they trust online customer reviews as much as personal recommendations, particularly if there are multiple reviews and they believe the reviews are authentic.
Doug Crawford, CEO of myhomemove, said:
“The internet doesn’t respect a company’s size or history – it’s about what’s working now. So it’s very clear that great service, which sits at the heart of myhomemove’s strategy, is more important than ever in building a successful business.
“When it comes to customer expectations online, don’t expect to compare yourself to others in your market. Your customer judges your website on whether it’s as good as their bank, insurer, supermarket or even gaming site.”
Crawford announces major update for eWay – myhomemove’s online case-management service – to reflect the best standards in digital service
During his speech, Doug Crawford announced a major update for eWay, myhomemove’s market leading online case-management service, to ensure it stays at the forefront of the kinds of digital services that consumers expect.
The new version of eWay:
• is ‘mobile first’
• uses a completely new infrastructure, allowing myhomemove to continuously improve the online experience it offers it clients
• can be completely branded for any of myhomemove’s industry partners that use it
The update also includes an easily accessible interface, giving myhomemove’s clients greater visibility and control of their conveyancing case. Users will be able to easily identify the actions that are required, as well as the progress of their case-file.
The update is scheduled to launch later in 2015.