P&O Cruises is offering two world cruises for 2015, collectively visiting 69 unique destinations in 38 different countries and covering 61,470 nautical miles. Arcadia is sailing a 106-night full World Circumnavigation exclusively for adults with single cabins available, and Aurora is sailing a 105-night South America and Pacific Adventure for families, couples and solo travellers alike. Both sail roundtrip from Southampton. The world cruises are available for pre-registration from Wednesday August 21, 2013 on line, by phone or through your travel agent, and go on general sale Thursday September 5, 2013.
At 106 nights with lead-in Vantage Fares from Â£9,999 per person, Arcadia's cruise is a classic full world circumnavigation. Exclusively for adults, the destination and port-rich cruise features five maiden calls for Arcadia to Bitung (Indonesia), Darwin (Australia), Lahaina (Maui, Hawaiian Islands), Manila (Philippines) and Sanya (Hainan, China).
Arcadia also features extended calls in San Francisco, Honolulu, Sydney, Hong Kong, Dubai, Safaga and Sokhna (Egypt) to enable passengers to enjoy once-in-a-lifetime experiences in these ports – from tours of ancient civilisations visiting lavish tombs, temples and palaces in Egypt, to the hustle and bustle of modern day city life in Hong Kong.
Aurora's 105-night South America and Pacific Adventure is family friendly with more time spent in New Zealand, including a cruise through its famed Milford Sound. The cruise features three maiden calls for Aurora to Akaroa (New Zealand), Rarotonga (Cook Islands) and Moorea (French Polynesia). Lead-in Vantage Fares for this cruise start from Â£9,299 per person.
Extended calls on Aurora will be in Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Sydney and San Francisco so passengers can take in these cities' breathtaking sights during the day as well as into the night.
P&O Cruises managing director Carol Marlow said: "A world cruise offers so much more than an extended holiday, it's an experience of a lifetime, an adventure on an epic scale. How else can you visit so many destinations around the globe, enjoy a whole host of once-in-a-lifetime experiences and immerse yourself in new cultures, countries and sights while travelling in consistent style and comfort?
"Our two world cruises for 2015 are no exception and offer excellent value for money. With prices from Â£89 per person, per night for our South America and Pacific Adventure on Aurora, it's a fantastic way to see the world without having to compromise on home comforts.
Booking early also means passengers receive the best value, with our Price Promise protection, and they can enjoy all the benefits that booking early affords, such as being able to secure their preferred choice of cabin and dining option."
The 106-night Arcadia World Circumnavigation (J501) departs from Southampton on January 6, 2015, highlights are:
* 36 destinations in 25 countries
* Sailing over 34,000 nautical miles
* Exclusively for adults with single cabins available
* Four overnight calls in San Francisco, Sydney, Hong Kong and Dubai
* Five maiden calls for Arcadia:
* Bitung (Indonesia)
* Darwin (Australia)
* Lahaina (Maui, Hawaiian Islands)
* Manila (Philippines)
* Sanya (Hainan, China)
* Scenic cruising under the Golden Gate bridge in San Francisco
* Panama Canal & Suez Canal transits
* Scenic arrivals into Auckland & Sydney harbours
* Unique perspectives of many of the world's most iconic city skylines; Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Dubai
* Vantage Fares from Â£9,999 per person including on board spending money
* Equivalent to Â£94 per person, per night
The 105-night Aurora South America and Pacific Adventure (R502) departs from Southampton on January 8, 2015, highlights are:
* 30 destinations in 15 countries
* Sailing over 27,000 nautical miles
* Family-friendly with single cabins available
* Three overnight calls in Montevideo, Sydney and San Francisco
* Three maiden calls for Aurora:
* Akaroa (New Zealand)
* Rarotonga (Cook Islands)
* Moorea (French Polynesia)
* Two South American glaciers (PIO X and Amalia)
* Cruise by Easter Island & Pitcairn Island on the west bound Pacific crossing
* Extensive scenic cruising in Fjordland (Milford Sound)
* Sails under the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco
* Panama Canal transit
* Vantage Fares from Â£9,299 per person including on board spending money
* Equivalent to Â£89 per person, per night
For more information on these great holidays and to pre-register your interest from August 21, visit www.pocruises.co.uk/world, call 0843 374 0044 or visit your travel agent.
Vantage Fares include:
* On board spending money, dependent on duration and cabin type
* Price Promise protection
* Choice of cabin type, location and number (Subject to availability, so it pays to book early)
* Choice of family cabins on Aurora (Subject to availability, so it pays to book early)
* Choice of single cabins
* Flexibility to make amendments to, or even change the cruise entirely, up to 90 days prior to departure, subject to P&O Cruises booking terms and conditions
* Choice of dining (Subject to availability, so it pays to book early)
* Free port shuttle bus transfers