· New mortgage range is “Best Buy” with choice of Two Year Fix and Tracker products
· Available to all Santander Current Account holders
· Santander 1|2|3 Current Account holders get 1 per cent cashback on direct debit mortgage payments
· Effective from Monday 4 November 2013
On Monday 4 November Santander Mortgages will be launching a range of exclusive products for Santander Current Account holders, offering sizeable discounts of between 0.1-0.25 per cent off its standard range rates.
New Santander Current Account Exclusive Mortgage Products:
2 Year Fixed Rates
• 1.94 per cent, up to 60% Loan To Value (LTV), with a £995 booking fee (0.1 per cent discount on standard product)
• 2.29 per cent, 75% LTV, with a £995 booking fee (0.1 per cent discount on standard product)
• 3.49 per cent, 85% LTV, with no booking fee (0.25 per cent discount on standard product)
2 Year Tracker
• 2.09 per cent (Bank Base Rate + 1.59 per cent), 70% LTV, with a £495 booking fee (0.1 per cent discount on standard product)
Phil Cliff, Director of Santander Mortgages, said: “These new products offer really good value to our Current Account customers and in addition, our 1|2|3 Current Account customers can get 1 per cent cashback on their mortgage repayments too! The no Early Repayment Charge (ERC) option available on all our Tracker products offers customers the freedom to pay off their mortgage early, or switch to another mortgage product more suited to their changing needs. The majority of Santander’s fixed mortgage products also come with a Free Valuation and £250 Cashback for those buying a new home and a Free Valuation and £250 Cashback or Free Legals for those re-mortgaging.”
This information is intended solely for information and should not be construed as advice or used to make financial decisions.