Cookie settingsBelow you can choose which kind of cookies you allow on this website. Click on the "Save cookie settings" button to apply your choice.
We use anonymised cookies for functional and analytical purposes
The term "The Economic Voice Ltd" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is c/o J & S Chartered Accountants Ltd, 6 Northlands Road, Southampton Hants. SO15 2LF. Our company registration number is 06794958, registered in England and Wales. We are also registered with the Information commissioner as a data controller, Number Z1642469. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
You should check back from time to time to see if these terms and conditions have been amended.
- The content of the pages of this website (economicvoice.com and sub directories) is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us, licensed to us or in the public domain. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of The Economic Voice Ltd. Some of the links included on our site are affiliated links. These are links which take you directly or indirectly to a financial product provider and which may result in us receiving a fee or commission as a consequence of you clicking through to their site or purchasing a product from them. Any such purchase and/or contract is with the provider, not us.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- This site is free for you to use. We require registration prior to use of the blogs and forum areas to try and prevent spamming. Rest assured, your e-mail address will never be passed on to anyone other than the administrators and the article authors.
Forum and Blog Terms and Conditions of Use
By registering with us you are agreeing to be bound by these additional terms and conditions:
Your Content. You own the copyright on anything that you author yourself and post to this site, whether it be text, image, video, audio or any other medium. When you post such material you expressly grant us a perpetual and unlimited licence to republish that material on our site and to redistribute, make available and/or sell that material in any form anywhere in the world as part of an edited compilation or otherwise.
General Content. As this site is provided in good faith we cannot and do not warrant the content in any manner. The comments posted by contributors are not the views of the owners' of this site, they are solely that of the person posting. Nothing that anyone writes here is to be taken as specific advice to any reader in particular, or group(s) of readers. The comments and statements made are purely generic and personal opinions only, which should in no way be construed as advice which should be acted upon. If anyone wishes to act upon the statements and/or comments made on this site then that is entirely at their discretion. It has nothing to do with this site. The only advice and recommendation we make is that, before acting on any comment or statement in this site, you seek personal advice from a person who is properly qualified, regulated and authorised within that field.
We do not promise that your access to our site, or its content will be:
- Delivered uninterrupted.
- Delivered in a timely or error-free manner.
- Free from viruses or other harmful properties.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have satisfactory safeguards and procedures to make sure any files you obtain through this site is free from any such risk.
By using this site you agree that under no circumstances will we be held liable for any loss or injury resulting from your use of the site or downloading material from it.
By using this site you are expressly agreeing to only use it's facilities for legal activities only. You are also agreeing not to allow any other person to use your account. You are expressly agreeing not to post or communicate material that:
- Infringes the intellectual property rights of other people.
- Contains viruses or other harmful computer code.
- Disguises your IP address.
- Is unlawful.
- Could be construed as spamming (multiple posting etc).
- Solicits others' information without their express consent.
- Leads readers to assume you are another person (impersonation).
- Embarrassing to others as determined by us.
We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or amend material that has been posted by users that we feel breaks the site's terms and conditions at any time and without warning. We also reserve the right to restrict and / or terminate user's accounts in the same manner.
Developing this system and running this site costs money. We therefore use advertising to recoup these costs so as to provide a free service to our contributors. Should you wish to advertise here please contact us. Any advertising not agreed by us will be removed or amended to the benefit of the site. You will not post or advertise chain letters or pyramid schemes.
The Economic Voice Limited reserves all rights over copyright as well as the rights to take enforcement action where it sees fit.
The use of automatic and manual systems (bots) for 'crawling' the site(s) by organisations and individuals is limited to that required purely to service search engine indexation. The use by organisations or individuals of automatic or manual systems to mine, gather or extract data, scrape and/or trawl the site(s) on the off-chance of identifying possible copyright breaches are expressly forbidden from the site as they not only copy data but also take up valuable bandwidth. This may or may not be communicated via the use of a robot.txt file, but as these files can be ignored by 'bots' this will not always be the case.
The taking of screen captures and other copies of site(s) pages will also be considered as a breach of copyright.
If you believe that we have breached your copyright then please contact us at once asking us to take the material down.
Authorship: We will generally try to acknowledge the original author of a piece of work as well as linking to their Google Plus profile if they request it. Where this cannot be properly be ascertained we will use the author "Economic Voice Staff" linked to our own Google Plus profile. "Economic Voice Staff" authorship will be used for material where full reproduction permission is assumed such as press releases and syndicated articles as well as material sent direct to us or by social media. "Guest Writer" authorship (also linked to our own Google Plus profile) is used where the author's name is known but they do not have an Economic Voice profile. It will be assumed that we can republish press release and syndicated material either sent to us or we are given access to by other means (such as via a secure site) by government, businesses or personally or by an agency on their behalf, or seemingly on their behalf, under one of these two authorship profiles as well as any other authorship profiles if applicable.
Logos, Devices and site design:
The Economic Voice is an Internet only publication, we do not issue or sell printed copies.
Should you come across any printed copies of our publication being given away or sold carrying any of our logos, trademarks or copying our design please do inform us at email@example.com.
If you wish to print off physical copies in whole or part of any of our logos, trademarks or site design for any reason whatsoever please do contact us to obtain a licence to do so. The fee for this will normally be Â£1,000 per annum. This does not apply when you use any specific 'print' facility supplied by the site that would allow you to print it in a manner specified by the site software.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us, our directors, officers, employees and licensors from and against any claim, liability, cost, damage or loss we may incur (including reasonable legal fees) as a result of any material that you post or transmit on our sites, communication forums or via our communications systems, any actions you take which breach others' copyright, disrupt access to and/or the functioning of our site or any breach by you of your obligations under these Terms.
ABOUT THE ECONOMIC VOICE AND USE OF THE BLOGS AND FORUMS
You’ve listened to ‘the experts’.
Who is the expert on your life?
Now YOU can have YOUR say!
The Economic Voice exists to provide you the opportunity to Have Your Say. We are all relentlessly bombarded by the opinions of others, whether they be politicians, pundits or media types. This can lead to some people feeling that they are being overlooked and ignored. Here you can Have Your Say on an anonymous basis and also see what others truly think.
Stop being a number.
Use of the Blogs and Forums is simple. First register, it’s totally free to use. Give some thought to the subject you want to talk about. Then post your thoughts and come back from time to time to see if you’ve had any comments. You can also then read up on and comment on what others are saying. Just give it a go! You never know you might be the one that starts THAT debate. Remember, economics is a human construct and is therefore affected by everything we do or think. So the Economic Voice gives you the green light to talk about anything that takes your fancy.
You may also be thinking of starting your own blog but be unsure about how to do it. Please feel free to use the Forum blog system to practice and refine your art.
The news forums are designed to allow readers to comment on the latest news articles from around the world. Let’s open up the debate.
The Main Blog is for specially selected, established and proven bloggers to show their mettle. If you wish to be considered as a contributor please E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is also the facility to post media in the forums for others to comment on. For this you will need a ‘You Tube’ account and post the link to it in the forums.
If posting pictures please use a programme such as PixResizer or PhotoBucket to make the picture manageable by our system.
THERE ARE A FEW BLOGS AND FORUMS RULES:
Treat other users as you would have them treat you.
Remember, not everyone will agree with you, so be tolerant.
Don’t use swear words (they will be moderated out anyway). If swear words were funny then Rowan Atkinson would use them.
Don’t resort to personal abuse, it just proves that your argument has run out of steam.
Do not advertise products or services on this site without permission. They will either be removed or adjusted to the site’s benefit.
Do not abuse the site by posting inappropriate adult material.
Unlike other blog and forum sites, nothing is off topic. This can lead to heated feelings when a subject such as religion may be discussed. Just remember the above rules.
When you find a particularly informative or amusing post or comment, please give a star rating to it in order boost the author’s reputation. You may then be lucky enough to receive a rating in return!
Remember, every blogger is another human being with a story and a life, so treat them and their words with respect.
The site reserves the right to suspend or terminate membership without warning.
GUIDANCE ON GOOD BLOG ARTICLE AND COMMENT WRITING:
Write about something you either know about or feel strongly about.
Restrict your blog to 100 words or so until you develop an engaging style. When commenting on an article keep it short and pithy. (It is worth noting that if you skim over long blog entries, then others are likely to do the same to yours. Especially if they are lengthy and unfocussed.)
Pick one aspect of your subject and stay completely focussed on it.
Don’t ramble and don’t try and solve the world’s ills all in one post.
Read as many blogs as you can and find what works and what doesn’t.
Try not to use acronyms or ‘jargon’ and always use normal everyday vocabulary.
Keep sentences short and to the point.
Keep paragraphs short and use spaces between paragraphs.
A good rule of thumb is that quantity does not mean quality. Brevity and clarity make quality.
Should the comments made by other bloggers make you change your mind, be big and admit it. Don’t stick to your guns to the bitter end, it just makes you look foolish and your future contributions will be viewed in that light.
A good tip is to compose your post in Word or another word processing system that allows you to use a spell and grammar checker. Once that’s done read it again and ask yourself “is this brief and clear? “ Then cut and paste your work into the blog.
Keep you comments to blog articles short and to the point, that way they will be read.
ADVERTISING AND REVENUE GENERATION:
Developing this system and running this site costs money. We therefore use advertising to recoup these costs so as to provide a free service to our contributors. This includes Google Adsense, which will collect data on your browsing habits and tailor advertising toward your individual preferences as well as on site content.
The Economic Voice is a participant/associate in the Amazon EU Associates Programme/Amazon Europe S.Ã .r.l. Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.co.uk/Javari.co.uk.
Unless otherwise stated we do not endorse or use the goods or services either advertised, posted or discussed on this site.
Should you wish to advertise here please click here.
At The Economic Voice Ltd we recognise the importance of your privacy. This policy outlines the information we collect, how we use it and how we safeguard your information.
When posting replies and comments in other peoples' articles be aware that the Administrators and article author will have access to your e-mail address, i.p. data and web site address if you insert them into the fields. This is to protect the legitimate concerns of the Administrators and authors.
We use Google Adsense, Fluidads and AdUnity for advertising, which collect data on your browsing habits and generates adverts based around your individual browsing history, as well as the content of this site.
WHEN YOU ACCESS THIS SITE
When you access this site, your computer automatically sends us information such as the URL on our site you have visited, your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
If you perform a search, your searches are logged and may be used internally, so as to better personalise our service to you.
We use LA Marketing, WordPress and vBulletin software for this site. Cookies are used on the blogs and forum to store your login details which are encrypted within the cookie. You can also delete cookies set by this site.
We do not store information that could, on its own, be used to identify our users without their permission.
Browser cookies or tracking cookies are small, often encrypted, text files that are found in browser directories.
We use a variety of cookies, some are essential to the running of the site and others are of a non-essential nature. Disabling cookies could prevent you from using or viewing parts of our website.
Essential cookies are those that allow the platforms that we use, WordPress and vBulletin, to function correctly. Without these cookies being served into your computer when you view The Economic Voice the site may not function correctly. These cookies can aid fast loading of the site onto your machine and, where required, allow you to be remembered if you are a registered user of the site.
Non-essential cookies are those that we use to enhance your browsing experience. These include:
- Cookies used by analytics programmes that allow us to gather completely anonymous data about our visitors. Data such as country of origin and pages visited. This for example allows us to gauge the popularity of our content so that we can continually improve our offering.
- Cookies may also be used to enable the efficient interaction between our platforms and third party platforms such as Twitter and Facebook.
WHEN YOU CONTACT US
If you contact us via email, your details and a history of the communication will be stored by us in order for us to deal with enquiries adequately and improve our customer support services. Some data will also be stored by your ISP to comply with recent legislation.
LINKS AND AFFILIATED SITES
This site contains hypertext links to other sites, advertisers and other third parties. By clicking on any of these links, you are leaving the this site. We then have no control over the information collected by any third party after you have left the this website. You should therefore read their privacy policies.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We use secure servers situated in a secure data centre provided by a third party who are registered separately as data controllers, to protect all the information you provide us with.
As required by law we are registered on the public register of data controllers and store and process all data in accordance with all UK legislation. We are registered with the following number: Z1642469.
CONTACTING THE ECONOMIC VOICE
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you may contact us – email@example.com.
The comments posted by contributors are not the views of the owners’ of this site.
Nothing that anyone writes here is to be taken as specific advice to any reader in particular, or group(s) of readers . The comments and statements made are purely generic and personal opinions only, which should in no way be construed as advice which should be acted upon. If anyone wishes to act upon the statements and/or comments made on this site then that is entirely at their discretion. It has nothing to do with this site. The only advice and recommendation we make is that, before acting on any comment or statement in this site, you seek personal advice from a person who is properly qualified, regulated and authorised within that field.
Use of The Economic Voice Property Pages.
Before using The Economic Voice Property Pages (hereafter called the 'property pages') you must read the following:
The following extra terms and conditions apply to those using the property pages, they are in addition to and not instead of, the standard terms and conditions. The Economic Voice Limited ('us' or 'we') reserves the right to withdraw these services from any party it believes has breached any of the conditions within these and the general terms and conditions. We may also withdraw the service for any other reason such as business or technical.
1. Certain users may be given the facility to upload and find details of residential and commercial property and land, including park homes, house boats and canal barges. Our service includes the ability, without limitation, to view, browse, advertise and negotiate for the sale/lease and purchase/tenancy of all such properties between individuals.
2. Before using some of the services you may be required to register as a user with us. By registering you agree that we may conduct verification and security procedures in respect of the information provided by you. Whether you are a registered or unregistered user, the date of commencement of your contract with us is on first use by you or your representative and this continues up until the last use by you or your representative. We reserve the right to accept or decline registration applications as we see fit. When registering with us you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and have the capacity to form this contract with us.
3. You hereby warrant that the information provided by you to The Economic Voice Limited is true, accurate and correct. You further warrant that you shall promptly notify The Economic Voice Limited in the event of any changes to such information provided.
4. You hereby warrant that any registration or 'login' details and relevant password information will be kept confidential by you and not passed on to a third party.
5. You hereby warrant that you own or are licensed to use any and all of the property rights associated withany submission you make to us.
6. You agree that you are solely responsible and liable for all activities on the Website, whether you are a Registered User or an Unregistered User.
7. You must notify us promptly in the event there is a breach of security or any unauthorised use of the Login Details where you are a Registered User. We may be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. We retain all rights to edit any submission made for publication on The Economic Voice and particularly the property pages.
9. We will take any action we deem necessary to protect our position ,including legal, where breaches occur.
10. By using the site and its services you understand that we will monitor your site usage as required so as to help us improve our services.
11. The Economic Voice is not an estate agent. Nothing in any of the the terms and conditions or in the site should be construed that we have any liabilities with respect to the following:
11.1 Negotiations between parties and / or users.
11.2 Any costs incurred for the marketing, sale/leasing or purchase/renting out of any type of property.
11.3 Compliance with any legal requirements for the marketing, sale/leasing or purchase/renting out of any type of property. This includes, but is not limited to, Estate Agent Acts, Property Misdescriptions Acts and Information Pack Acts.
12. As a user you agree that The Economic Voice Limited only provides you with the website, the information contained and any express services that we may offer from time to time. You understand that The Economic Voice Limited is not involved in, nor is a participant in any way, in respect of any contact, meetings, relationship, negotiations and business transactions and contracts between you and other Registered and Unregistered Users. You therefore acknowledge and agree that The Economic Voice Limited shall not be liable in any way and for any reason whatsoever in respect of your relationship with other Registered and Unregistered Users.
13. You agree that we have no control over, do not guarantee, and you will not hold Us responsible for:
13.1 viewings or management of properties (save as expressly agreed otherwise);
13.2 the quality, safety or legality of items advertised;
13.3 the truth or accuracy of listings;
13.4 the truth or accuracy of feedback or other content posted by users on this Website;
13.5 the ability of users to vend or pay for items;
13.6 whether a user will actually complete a transaction.
13.7 any financial dealings between parties.
13.8 property descriptions, photographs and / or floorplans.
13.9 Landlord's / tenant's legal requirements.
13.10 Seller's / buyer's legal requirements.
14. You are not to assume that the offer, sale, purchase, export or import of any item is valid and legal simply because it is listed on this Website.
15. We strongly recommend that you take full, independent legal and financial advice from someone who is both qualified and regulated to provide such advice prior to making or accepting an offer for any type of property.
16. When you give Us content, you grant Us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable (through multiple tiers) licence to use, display, distribute and reproduce such content in whole or in part in any media, including via that of any Partners' Websites we dcide to use. This enables us to give properties the widest exposure we can.
Routine Information Collection
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes, and lets me know what pages and information are useful and helpful to visitors.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Controlling Your Privacy
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
Special Note About Google Advertising
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. Learn how to opt out of Google's cookie usage. As mentioned above, any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google's own privacy policies.